Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
You agree that by using this website, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Everything shared on this website is my opinion. As such, anything I write is (obviously) not a substitute for medical advice and you should get medical advice from a competent professional whenever needed.
This means that everything on this website is my original work (unless noted otherwise) . Please also respect that everything I’ve written on this website took much time, effort and research (often times at the expense of spending time with my family) and may not be reproduced in any way without permission. I’m always grateful and appreciative when you share my posts and ,I welcome links to my articles and shares on social media, I also use affiliate links in many posts. For the purpose of disclosure, please assume that all links are affiliate links and that I make a small commission through any purchases made through links on this website. Also, please accept my guarantee that I will ONLY link to products that I have personally purchased and used on my own family and under no circumstances will I link to a product I do not absolutely love just for the sake of an affiliate commission. For the sake of creating a better experience for you, the reader. These affiliate links help me keep the site up and running with the costs of software, hosting, security, and updates. Thanks in advance for your support if you ever use an affiliate link.
If you decide to subscribe to my newsletter you can unsubscribe anytime (I won’t be mad, I promise!) and I won’t spam you . If you unsubscribe from 1Healthcare.net, you will lose access to the free resource library and other areas of the website accessed through your registration.
Please also assume and understand that I am a real person with real feelings, as are the other readers and commenters on this website, so please act respectfully.
Disagreement and RESPECTFUL conversation is quite welcome. However, if you are a jerk, I will ban you. This website is not a democracy and I will not tolerate spam, self promotion, rude comments toward me or others, name calling, or other rude-ness. Don’t like something I’ve said or written? Disagree respectfully and preferably with sources so we can both learn, and I’ll extend you the same courtesy.
Basically, let’s all agree to be respectful and not jerks and we will get along just fine.
You also agree by using 1Healthcare.net that none of the information here is to be in any way used as medical advice or to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
If you take any information from this website or any website at face value and go try it without medical or professional supervision, you can and very well might get what is coming to you, including death, injury, disability, loss of your birthday, or being sent out to sea.
Keep reading for the full terms and conditions, policies, and disclosures that govern this website.
No Medical Advice
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on this website is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. You should absolutely consult a qualified medical professional before making any health decision or taking any product. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation or advice from a professional health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or see your health care practitioner. NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
I am unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. While I share my own experience in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, I can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
The information contained on this website, or provided at your request, is for informational purposes only. No information on 1HealthCare.net is or should be used for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, preventing, or curing any disease.
You agree to use the Comments field only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to a particular post. Refer to the comment policy for specific policies. You agree that you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload any files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Forum specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying a Forum.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines (including the comment policy and terms of service) which may be applicable for any particular Forum.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You are and will remain solely and completely responsible for the content you post on or through the website under your username or otherwise by you in any way and in any Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty or obligation to monitor any Forum, although we reserve the right to review material posted to a Forum and to remove any materials in our sole discretion.
Links on this website direct visitors to various food, beverage and dietary supplement products on third part websites. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. and 1Healthcare.net and the administrators of this website and any Forum on this website reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed and issued pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website including any or all Forums at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to content you post on this website.
Additionally, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any content posted on any Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments, but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted. Think of it this way I’m glad to have you here and always enjoy good conversation with friends, but if you start acting like a jerk by name calling, insulting other people, or promoting your product or service spamy links, I will delete you forever. My blog, my rules.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
Please do not put your personal blog or business website URL in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and most likely deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines. If you’ve never left a comment before and your first one includes a link, it will most likely be deleted automatically by the spam filter.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen but for the sake of comprehension, readability and clear dialog, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be deleted or edited to meet these guidelines.
Before asking a question in the comments, please read through all of the post’s prior comments to see if your question has already been asked by another reader and answered. If a question or comment was previously answered, your comment will most likely not be responded to.
The following applies to all comments posted on 1HealthCare.net:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing net for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Email:An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. Your email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact you. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access. As a general rule, if you would not say it directly to or in the presence of your mother, grandmother, or two-year-old child, don’t say it to me or another commenter.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further net interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam:Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing net.
- Liability:All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on net, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, 1HealthCare.net , and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear:Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thanks for reading and please contribute to the conversation by commenting often!